Để chuẩn bị cho một bài Speaking IELTS Part 2 tốt, thí sinh cần chuẩn bị một lượng từ vựng gần gũi nhất. Có vô vàn chủ đề từ vựng khác nhau. Hôm nay chúng ta sẽ chỉ tập trung vào 1 chủ đề chính đó là Toys hỗ trợ cho bài Desribe a toy you liked in your childhood. Cùng Tâm Nghiêm đến với bài viết từ vựng chủ đề Toys dưới đây.
Mục lục bài viết
Từ vựng chủ đề Toys – Phrasal Verb
- set up: organise, put something together
We only had a couple of hours to set up before the exhibition opened.
- wrap (something) up: cover something like a gift in soft paper
Have you wrapped up Jenny’s present yet?
- hand something down: pass on things from one generation of the family to the next
- give (something away): show how you feel by your expression or behaviour
The shop is giving away a sample to every customer.
- lash out (something): spend a lot of money on something
He lashed out £5,000 on his daughter’s wedding.
- spoil (someone): to be too indulgent to a child
He tried not to let the bad news spoil his evening.
Từ vựng chủ đề Toys – Collocation
- spend quality time: a very enjoyable time with someone, especially parents with children
He spends quality time with his children every day.
- the look on (my) face: the expression on my face (of happiness or any other emotion)
The look on her face was a sign that something was wrong.
- stretch (your) imagination: make you think about things in a new way
Their films are exciting and really stretch the imagination.
- go back a bit: make you think of a time in the past
Coming back to my secondary school made me go back a bit.
- stand out in the memory: something important from your past you will always remember
The only reason Chrome stands out in memory as a yearling was his owners.
- let someone win: allow the other player to win
My father let me win easily in a chess match.
Một số cụm từ khác
- soft toys: toys which look like animals made of cloth and filled with soft material
My mom bought me many soft toys in my birthday party.
- a learning tool: an object (a game, a platform) that can help you learn something
Dulingo is such a learning tool which helps me out with English.
- educational toys: toys designed for learning
Lego or LeapPad is an example for educational toy.
– Tham gia Tâm Nghiêm để tìm hiểu nhiều hơn cũng như được chia sẻ những kiến thức về bài thi ielts. Dưới đây là phần ghi âm tiếng anh các từ bên trên giúp bạn đọc dễ hình dung cách phát âm của từ:
Tham khảo thêm một số chủ đề từ vựng khác: